EAP provider is ACI Specialty Benefits, a partner of Reliance Standard.
An EAP provides professional and confidential services to help employees and family members address a variety of personal, family, life, and work-related issues.
An EAP can help with many issues affecting overall health, well-being and life management from the stress of everyday life to relationship issues or even work-related concerns. Your EAP will provide up to 8 free confidential sessions of professional assessment for employees and family members who suffer with life's challenges. The EAP will provide:
- Unlimited telephonic clinical assessment and referral.
- Unlimited child care and elder care referrals.
- Legal consultation for unlimited number of issues per year.
- Financial consultation for unlimited number of issues per year.
- Unlimited pet care consultation.
- Unlimited education referrals and resources.
- Unlimited referrals and resources for any personal service.
- Unlimited community-based resource referrals.
- Online legal resource center.
- Affinity Online work-life website.
- myACI App for Mobile Access.
- Multicultural and Multilingual providers available nationwide.
All EAP benefits are free of charge, 100% confidential, available to all family members regardless of location, and easily accessible through ACI's 24/7, live-answer, toll-free number.
Call 1-855-775-4357 to contact our new EAP.
If you are currently treating with an EAP provider check to see if they are part of the ACI Specialty Benefits network. If they are you may continue to treat with that provider – just give them the new EAP information. If they are not currently in the ACI Specialty Benefit network of providers you can encourage them to contact ACI and join their provider network or you can switch to one of the ACI network providers. If you switch providers the number of visits you receive will be refreshed and you will start over with 8 visits at no cost to you. Please see the attached for contact information.