Skip Navigation LinksRPS 205 Home > Welcome Center > Student Records Department

 Student Records Department

* Important Notice*

Please understand that most of your requests CAN BE completed via email, fax and Parchment (online). Please give us a call at 815-966-3284 to discuss about your requests. 

We apologize for the inconvenience, the Student Records Department is no longer available for walk-ins. Due to safety precautions, we are seeing only scheduled appointments. No walk-ins or same-day appointments allowed, thank you for understanding.


Official Transcripts 

You can order official transcript three different ways!

1. Parchment


It's easy to order an official transcript today! RPS 205 has partnered with Parchment to process official transcripts electronically. Send your official transcript to any technical programs, colleges and universities, as many of them are already Parchment receivers. You may also request for an official transcript to be mailed to any address of your choice. See the pdf below for a step by step guide! 


Please create an account to order (no registration code needed), and include any/all former last names to ensure a seamless transaction. Thank you!

Order from Auburn High School now! 
Order from East High School now! 
Order from Guilford High School now!
Order from Jefferson High School now!
Order from Roosevelt Education Community Center AKA Roosevelt Alternative High School now!
Order from West High School now!

2. Mail
You may submit a request for an official transcript via USPS mail. Please print, fill out and mail the
 student records request form, along with $2.00 cash or check, and a copy of your current state ID to our department. Please allow 3-5 business days for processing, once we have received your request.   

3. Scheduled Appointments

Please call the Student Records Department to schedule your in-person appointment. Please note, most request can be assisted electronically! Please bring your current state ID and $2.00 cash only (small cash bills preferred). We cannot accept any credit/debit card payment. Address and business hours are provided below.

Copies of Unofficial Transcripts and Immunization Records

You may submit a request for unofficial transcripts and immunization records by emailing Please include the following information in your email: Name, Maiden/Former Names, DOB, and specify what you're looking for (unofficial transcript or immunizations).  Lastly, you must attach your current state ID in the email too. We need to identity you as the former student. Please allow 48 hours for processing.

Student Records Department Information

Rockford Public Schools
Welcome Center - Attn: Student Records
501 7th Street - 2nd floor​
Rockford, IL 61104
Phone Number: 815-966-3284​
Fax Number: 815-489-2633
Email Us

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
​*No walk-ins, by scheduled appointments only.*

Cash, check or money order made out to RPS 205:

  • Official High School Transcript - $2.00
  • Official LPN Transcript - $2.00
  • Copies of Transcripts - Free
  • Immunizati​on Records - Free​
  • Drop Letter - Free
  • If you are homeless or are helping someone who is homeless, no fees will be charged for student records. Correspondence requires a signature from a qualifying official and phone number where they can be reached. If you have a special circumstance which warrants a fee waiver, please ask to speak with the Student Records Clerk.
Additional Information
  • Student Records Policies
  • All special education records (IEP/504 Plan) can be requested with the Special Education Records Department. Please contact Deidra Clark at 815-966-5256 or  
  • GED certificates are NOT maintained by the RPS Student Records Department. They are kept at the 
    Regi​onal Office of​ ​Educ​ation, 300 Heart Blvd., Loves Park, IL 61111, 815-636-3060 
  • Please Note: Once a student is 18 years old, they are no longer a minor. Parents cannot access records without their written consent. The former student needing the records should contact the Student Records Department to find out what will be accepted as written consent before asking parents to pick up records. No exceptions will be made. 

​Non-Rockford Public Schools Student Records
To obtain student record information for schools outside of RPS 205, click on Records.

To Top