Skip Navigation LinksRPS 205 Home > Welcome Center > Student Records FAQ

 Student Records FAQ

Q: Can I pick up my records?
A: Permanent Records are the property of Rockford Public Schools and will always be maintained by the school district. Copies can be made of any documents in a student’s permanent student record folder.

​​Q: Are my ACT and SAT scores on my transcript?
A: If you took the ACT or SAT during high school, your scores may be on your transcript. Verification whether the scores are on your transcript can be done by telephone. If you are needing your unofficial ACT or SAT score, please make a request. For official ACT or SAT scores, please contact them directly. 

Q: Can my parents pick up my records?
A: Yes, if you are under 18. If you are over 18 you need to fax a request with your signature to give your parent/guardian permission to pick up your transcript and provide a copy of your valid ID.

Q: Do you hold the GED scores and records?
A: No, GED records for Winnebago and Boone Counties are housed at the Regi​onal Office of​ ​Educ​ation, 300 Heart Blvd., Loves Park, IL 61111, 815-636-3060.​

To Top