Welcome to our library. We hope that you will use our services often. Parents and guardians are encouraged to visit us and learn about our facility and services.
Our library is a place where the environment is conducive to learning. Students are expected to treat everyone respectfully and maintain the learning atmosphere. The following gives some information about library services and rules. We enjoy answering questions. If you have any questions about our policies, please contact us. Our phone number is: 815-654-4880
- Student Library Hours are 8:30 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.
- You must have a pass to be in the library. Please give your pass to a staff member.
- You may check out two books at a time.
- Fines for Lost Items:
- Books = Replacement cost of book
- No food nor drink is allowed.
- To check out items, you must have your ID card. Bring your ID and your items to the circulation desk to be scanned. Students may only check out library items for themselves.
- Computers are for using the catalog, searching the Internet or word processing only. An AUP (permission form signed by you and your parents/guardians) must be on file. Work may be saved to a flash drive.