Roosevelt Community Education Center
978 Haskell Avenue ● Rockford, IL 61103 ● 815.966.3250
GED Program Information
Roosevelt GED Informational Meetings / Orientation
- Attend an informational meeting to be eligible to participate in the GED program.
- Learn about the GED program requirements, expectations, and services.
- Register for the GED program.
- Plan to spend between one hour to 90 minutes.
- Bring a copy a copy of a state ID or valid Driver's License and a copy of your Public Aid card, as applicable.
- Please do not bring children or friends to a meeting.
- If you are 17 years old, bring a drop letter from your last high school.
- Call 815.966.3250 option #2 for additional information or to register for a GED meeting.
GED Start Date
- If openings are available, eligible students will receive a letter inviting them to begin on the following GED Start Date.
- GED session times are as follows:
- 8-9:40 am
- 11:50 am-1:30 pm.
- Traditional classes are held five days a week and follow the RPS 205 calendar.
- Distance learning is also an option.
|GED Start Date|
|Tues., Oct. 23||1 pm||TH, Nov. 1|
|Tues., Nov. 13||10 am||Tues., Nov. 27 |
|Tues., Dec. 18||10 am||Tues., Jan. 8|
|Tues., Jan. 15||10 am||TH, Jan. 24|
|Tues., Feb. 12 ||10 am||TH, Feb. 21|
|Tues., March 12||10 am||TH, March 21|
A minimum of 33% of Roosevelt funding is provided through federal grants.