The purpose of the Auburn Booster Club (ABC) is to promote educational, athletic, civic and social purposes for Rockford Auburn High School students.
Auburn Booster Club Board Members
Upcoming Meeting Dates & Times
Monday, December 3rd
Monday, January 14th
Monday, February 11th
Monday, March 11th
Monday, April 8th
Monday, May 13th
Monday, June 10th
All meetings are at 6:30pm in the Main Office Conference Room.
Enter through the Main Entrance - Door A.
We look forward to seeing you there!!
Become a board member
Volunteer - we are always open to helping hands
You do not need to be a member to volunteer!
Ways to Support the Auburn Booster Club:
Below are two options to donate to the school that cost you NO MONEY!!!
Schnucks eScript – No cost to participate or contribute. Get a Schnucks eScript card from Auburn or any Schnuck's location. Register the card online and choose Auburn Booster Club as one of your three or only group to contribute to. Donations are given each month based on the amount that you spend at participating Schnucks and other participating stores.
Amazon Smile - About AmazonSmile. AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the charitable organization of your choice.
On your first visit to AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), you need to select a charitable organization to receive donations from eligible purchases before you begin shopping. We will remember your selection, and then every eligible purchase you make at smile.amazon.com will result in a donation.
Select: Auburn Booster Club
After which, when going to Amazon, go to smile.amazon.com. This will then generate the donation. If going to Amazon.com it does not do the donation.
- Responsible for the operations of all concessions at all functions
- Make all decisions as to menu pricing and procurement of all supplies
- Responsible for all equipment belonging to ABC
- Authorized to maintain a working cash fund
- Conduct drives to encourage and solicit membership
- Provide up to date membership lists for the use of the officers and committee members
- Provide for community-wide publicity
- Contribute regularly to any newsletters published by the school
- Promote club events
Special EventsFinance/Fund Raising
- Coordinate all fund raising activities, except concessions
- Coordinate all spirit item sales
- Select candidates for offices at the annual May meeting