Breakfast and Lunch Plans During School Closure
The RPS 205 Nutrition Services team will provide meals to students from 9-10:15 a.m. starting Wednesday, March 25, Monday through Friday. Meals will be available at six locations:
- East High School, 2929 Charles St. - Food pickup map
- Flinn Middle School, 2525 Ohio Parkway - Food pickup map
- Guilford High School, 5620 Spring Creek Road - Food pickup map
- Kennedy Middle School, 520 Pierpont Ave. - Food pickup map
- Two-Way Language Immersion at Barbour, 1506 Clover Ave.
- Conklin Elementary School, 3003 Halsted Road
Here’s what else you need to know:
- Prepackaged breakfast and lunch will be provided.
- All children, ages 2-18, can receive prepackaged meals.
- We hope most families will use our drive-through service, but a walk-up option will also be available at East, Flinn and Kennedy.
Follow this link for a list of resources for families from the Family & Community Engagement team during the COVID-19 school closure. This list will be updated frequently. We’re working with several community partners to ensure all areas of the city have resources for meals.