Breakfast and Lunch Plans During School Closure
Please note: Because of Memorial Day, the RPS 205 Nutrition Services team will provide meals on Tuesday, May 26, and Thursday, May 28.
The RPS 205 Nutrition Services team will provide meals to students on Mondays and Thursdays from 9-10:15 a.m. starting Monday, April 6.
On Mondays, families will receive breakfast and lunch for 3 days: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. On Thursdays, families will receive breakfast and lunch for 3 days: Thursday, Friday and Saturday. All children ages 2-18 can receive these prepackaged meals.
Meals will be available at eight locations:
- Beyer Early Childhood Center, 333 15th Ave.
- Conklin Elementary School, 3003 Halsted Road
- East High School, 2929 Charles St.
- Fairgrounds Valley, 1015 W. Jefferson St.
- Flinn Middle School, 2525 Ohio Parkway
- Spring Creek Elementary School, 5222 Spring Creek Road
- Kennedy Middle School, 520 Pierpont Ave.
- Two-Way Language Immersion at Barbour, 1506 Clover Ave.
Follow this link for a list of resources for families from the Family & Community Engagement team during the COVID-19 school closure. This list will be updated frequently. We’re working with several community partners to ensure all areas of the city have enough resources for meals.
Summer Meal Schedule
The summer meal schedule starts on Tuesday, June 9. The RPS 205 Nutrition Services team will provide meals on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10-11:15 a.m. through Aug. 18 at the following locations:
• Eisenhower Middle School
• McIntosh Elementary School
• East High School
• Flinn Middle School
• Two-Way Language Immersion at Barbour
• Conklin Elementary School
• Constance Lane Elementary School
• Ellis Elementary School
Please note: On Tuesdays, breakfast and lunch will be provided for two days. On Thursdays, breakfast and lunch will be provided for three days. See you there!