The RPS 205 Nutrition Services team will provide meals to students on Mondays and Thursdays from 9-10:15 a.m. starting Monday, April 6.
On Mondays, families will receive breakfast and lunch for 3 days: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. On Thursdays, families will receive breakfast and lunch for 3 days: Thursday, Friday and Saturday. All children ages 2-18 can receive these prepackaged meals.
Meals will be available at eight locations:
- Beyer Early Childhood Center, 333 15th Ave.
- Conklin Elementary School, 3003 Halsted Road
- East High School, 2929 Charles St.
- Fairgrounds Valley, 1015 W. Jefferson St.
- Flinn Middle School, 2525 Ohio Parkway
- Guilford High School, 5620 Spring Creek Road
- Kennedy Middle School, 520 Pierpont Ave.
- Two-Way Language Immersion at Barbour, 1506 Clover Ave.
Follow this link for a list of resources for families from the Family & Community Engagement team during the COVID-19 school closure. This list will be updated frequently. We’re working with several community partners to ensure all areas of the city have enough resources for meals.