RPS 205 driver education students/families,
Behind-the-wheel classes for driver education will continue this summer. Thank you for your patience. RPS 205 teachers and students will comply with all Illinois Secretary of State and Illinois Department of Public Health guidelines:
- Only two students and one instructor will be allowed per vehicle.
- Face coverings must be worn.
- Eating or drinking are not allowed in the vehicle.
- Windows will remain open whenever possible.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in each vehicle. Students and staff must practice good hand hygiene before and after driving.
- The steering wheel, door handles, seatbelt fastener, keys, controls/dials that the driver would come in contact with will be cleaned and disinfected between each behind-the-wheel session.
- Seats will be regularly cleaned and disinfected.
Please contact your driver education teacher with any questions and to schedule summer sessions: