The Creative and Performing Arts (CAPA) program is offered at West Middle School and Auburn High School. CAPA provides each student a unique real-life experience in one or more of the fine arts disciplines: dance, instrumental music, theatre-tech and media arts, vocal music, and visual arts. Acceptance into the program is by audition.
West CAPA Audition Information
- Open house: 6-7:30 p.m. January 5, 2016
- Auditions: 4:40 p.m. Thursday, January 7, 2016; check-in at 4 p.m.
- Auditions: 12:30 p.m. Saturday, January 9, 2016; check-in at noon
- Audition make-up date (if needed): 4:30 p.m. Tuesday, January 12; check-in at 4 p.m.
Auburn CAPA Information
Please visit the CAPA webpage for more information.
- Auditions: 4:15-8 p.m. Jan. 12, 2016 (applications must be submitted by Jan. 8)
- Open house: 6-7:30 p.m. Oct. 27
- Auditions: 1-5 p.m. Dec. 6
- Auditions: 4-8 p.m. Dec. 7