Schools are still missing some registration packets for the 2020-21 school year, so each school will host a limited in-person registration event. If you have already submitted your registration packet, you only need to attend in-person registration to pay for any extra fees that aren't waived, such as parking permits at a high school or to purchase a yearbook. If you have questions, please contact your school's main office staff.
Walk-in at your school:
- Tuesdays Aug. 11 or 18: 7-10 a.m. and 1-3 p.m.
- Wednesdays Aug. 12 or 19: 7-10 a.m. and 1-3 p.m.
- Thursdays: Aug. 13 or 20: 10 a.m. to noon and 4-7 p.m.
- Walk-ins will not be accepted Mondays (Aug. 10 or 17) or Fridays (Aug. 14 or 21)
Make an appointment: Appointments will be accepted Monday, Aug. 24 through Friday, Aug. 28. Please contact your school's main office staff to schedule an appointment.
Know before you go:
- Visitors must wear masks or face coverings, and they must stay six feet apart as often as possible.
- If you still have your registration packet, please bring that with you.
- If you need a blank packet, school staff will have packets available.