Rockford Public Schools works with community organizations to provide flyers to RPS 205 families.
We're working with a digital flyer management system called Peachjar to provide electronic flyers. Peachjar replaced our paper flyer distribution system. We think this is a great way to save time, money and trees. Families receive flyers via email or on their school website.
Community organizations will be asked to pay a fee to use Peachjar to distribute flyers electronically. Follow this link for more information about distribution fees. Schools and PTOs can use Peachjar free of charge.
Community organizations may be eligible to post flyers for free through a Community Free account. Those organizations would
be allowed to send one flyer every 30 days to no more than 25 schools. All events promoted through a Community Free account must be free for participants with no enticement for future payments. These free events may include library summer reading programs, free lunches for low income families, local police/fire safety programs, etc.
To be considered for a Community Free account, please contact Peachjar at firstname.lastname@example.org, 877-402-1786 or chat online. Peachjar's team will review the flyer and, if approved, grant free uploading privileges. Peachjar approved flyers are then routed to the district for approval.
How to submit a flyer for approval:
- Visit peachjar.com
- Register – under account type choose Enrichment or Community Organization
- Upload flyer
Once a flyer is uploaded to Peachjar, the communications department will approve or deny the flyer. The communications department suggests that each flyer adhere to the following guidelines:
- all material and literature provided by non-school related entities must be student-oriented
- sponsoring organization's name prominently displayed
Please take a moment to review Rockford School Board governing policy 8.25 - Advertising and Distributing Materials in Schools Provided by Non-School Related Entities.
Please submit flyers in English and Spanish for the following schools:
- Beyer Early Childhood Center
- Two-Way Language Immersion at Barbour
- Conklin Elementary School
- Dennis Early Childhood Center
- Fairview Early Childhood Center
- Gregory Elementary School
- Guilford High School
- Hillman Elementary School
- Jefferson High School
- Lathrop Elementary School
- Nashold Early Childhood Center
- Riverdahl Elementary School
- Washington Elementary School
- Whitehead Elementary School
Contact Angela Lundin with questions about Peachjar, 815-489-7346 or email@example.com.