About the Superintendent's Student Advisory Council (SSAC)
The RPS 205 Superintendent’s Student Advisory Council is a group of 15 students that meets twice monthly with a goal of encouraging goodwill, leadership and unity among RPS 205 students and the district. Students focus on positive aspects of RPS 205, increasing community service within the district, and improving collaboration with the schools, administration and community.
In the spring the SSAC worked with Welsh Elementary School to provide birthday cards for residents at a local nursing home, plan a senior prom for Wesley Willows and organize a district-wide talent show. Earlier this school year the students were guides at the Academy Expo and hosted a district high school dodgeball tournament. During the holidays SSAC members dressed up as well-known characters at Stroll on State, helped with the Salvation Army Food Drive and bought gifts for children at Mercyhealth.
2018-19 Superintendent's Student Advisory Council
- David Daye, Auburn senior
- Wyatt Morris, Auburn senior
- Andrea Reyes, Auburn senior
- Aryan Arora, Auburn junior
- Simon Davis, East senior
- Madalyn Miller, East senior Read a blog post written by Madalyn.
- Kerrigan Turek, East junior
- Taylor Thompson, East sophomore
- Milica Samoukovic, Guilford senior
- Brandon Harmsen, Guilford junior
- Olivia Zediker, Guilford junior
- Jefferson Snedegar, Guilford sophomore
- Rickell Woods, Jefferson senior
- Kaithlin Sivongxay, Jefferson senior
- Mikayla Land, Jefferson junior