ROOSEVELT ADULT EDUCATION/GED PROGRAM
Roosevelt Adult Education DAYTIME GED Program
978 Haskell Ave. Rockford, IL 61103 815-966-3250
- GED Classes meet 5 days a week for 2 hours per day.
- Roosevelt is a GED Preparation program that helps you pass the official state tests.
- New classes start monthly throughout the school year.
- You must first attend a GED Registration.
- Do NOT bring friends/children.
- Registration begins at 9:00 am SHARP on the following dates:
- January 12, 2016
- February 22, 2016
- March 21, 2016
- April 18, 2016
- You will need to acquire an official state ID within one month of your entry date.
- 17 and 18 year olds must bring an Official Drop Letter from their last school.
- Once you are enrolled in class…..we offer child care for children aged 6 weeks until the child's 3rd birthday.
- School buses do not serve GED students.
- RMTD city bus passes can be arranged.