Click the link below (Athletics) to view Guilford's 8 to 18 athletic site!
Assistant Principal/Athletic Director
Steps needed to participate during the 2019-20 school year.
- Registration on the 8 to 18 Guilford athletic website http://il.8to18.com/guilfordHS
A current doctor signed and dated sports physical authorizing participation in interscholastic athletics is needed in order to tryout.The athletic participation fee or a copy of the waiver approval form from the RPS205 financial office needs to be turned in by the first athletic contest in order to participate.
- Select "REGISTRATION" located underneath the school fax number.
- Parent or Guardian must create or log into an existing account using an e-mail address. One account per family.
- Select "Begin Registration" and follow all prompts and instructions.
- Once the on-line 8 to 18 portion is completed, complete steps two and three then bring the following items to the athletic office for final approval.
- All athletes must be registered on 8 to 18 prior to the first day of tryouts.
-IHSA member school
-NIC 10 Conference member (NIC 10)
Golf (RPS Golf Co-op)